Sunday, May 8, 2016

A Post From A Graduating Senior

And just like that, it became May 2016. Four years later....

To any rising freshman or current students reading this post, I will simply summarize my ideas into the main notion that college and time really flies by. The chance I was able to have being able to come to Saint Mike's has very much impacted who I am walking across the stage this upcoming Sunday.

Because of Saint Mike's I found new passions and was able to be a part of a major that I truly enjoyed. I was able to live in an incredible new home for four years, and Vermont even before Saint Mike's was a big part of my life and continued to be so. I was able to live in a foreign country for four months, and within that time traveled to seven countries on two continents. I was able to make incredible friends and memories that I would not have totally had if I had not chosen to come to Saint Mike's or have had the opportunity.

Last time I checked I was not 22 and getting my bachelor's degree. And for anyone looking into Saint Mike's or who is already a student, I promise it is going to be the most memorable four years of your life, and it will come full circle when you get near the end of senior year. Make the most out of your time here, Saint Mike's is full of incredible people and has so much to offer. I promise, it is one of the best decisions you'll ever make, and it was certainly one of the best choices I've made.

Thank you for everything Saint Mike's
All my love,
Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment