Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Informational "About Me"

My brother Jake and sleepy Stella
Hi everyone! My name is Candice Kalil and I'm currently a junior at Saint Michael's College in Colchester VT. Originally from Middletown RI, I made the scenic five hour trek up to Vermont for college and it was one of the best decisions I ever made! I'm a Media Studies, Journalism and Digital Arts major with a Business Administration minor. And yes to any freshman or incoming freshman who read this post, I'm among the many who changed their major part way freshman year so don't be discouraged if you think you might want to too!

Eventually I hope to take my degree and work with Marketing/Public Relations/Events in either the wedding industry, where I had a fabulous internship this summer, or the skiing industry. Two completely different areas but hey if I could work events at a ski resort, why not? Getting some free ski passes thrown my way would not be too shabby either!
I am a huge skier I have loved it ever since my parents brought me out to the mountains when I was 4. You will also learn I am OBSESSED with dogs. Not love them, I am obsessed with them. I have three at home (Rosie, Sally & Stella) and they are my favorites. I also follow Cute Emergency on Instagram, very dangerous let me tell you. If every once and a while you don't hear me being called Candice its nothing new, after joining the Saint Mike's Women's Rugby Team my freshman year the name Candy has stuck.

This is the beginning of what is to be basically a day in the life of a SMC student, skier, dog person and undergrad student. I will hopefully be able to give some perspective and insight into both life at Saint Mike's while adding in everything and anything else! 


- Candice

Facebook: Candice Kalil 
Twitter: @CandiceLeeMary
Instagram: candicekalil31

No comments:

Post a Comment