Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Let the Abroad Adventures Begin!

So I can tell you know that in exactly 48 hours I will be on a plane bound for a weekend in London and to a fourth month adventure to Spain. It blows my mind how lucky I am to be able to go study abroad in a foreign country for a semester and all the great times that are ahead!

Yeah this is my next semester, not too shabby
via
To note I even have to pack all four months into one suitcase. ONE SUITCASE. You may not think it but it is absolutely possible! And yes my bag is 49 out of the 50 lbs allowed to check onto the plane but it works! I have all my camera SD cards ready to go and words can't describe how excited I am. The opportunity is here and there is no way I am going to pass it up! Next time I write to you I will be across the pond!

Will keep you posted!
Candice

Facebook: Candice Kalil
Twitter: @CandiceLeeMary
Instagram: candicekalil31

No comments:

Post a Comment